This website is linked to other websites which ICTS have no control, please refer to those websites privacy policies separately.
Information ICTS collect
ICTS may collect the following information:
- Information voluntarily provided by completing forms on this website. This includes the User’s name, e-mail address and phone number so that ICTS can respond to questions and comments, additional information may be provided as well.
- Details of visits to this website, including details of the web pages and other resources that were accessed. By accessing the website, ICTS may automatically (i.e. not by registration) collect non-personal data (e.g. type of Internet browser and operating system used, domain name of the website from which you came, number of visits, average time spent on the site, pages viewed, Etc). ICTS may use this data to monitor the attractiveness of the website and improve its performance or content.
How ICTS use collected information
ICTS use collected in the following ways:
- To respond to questions and comments.
- To customize the way information on this website is presented.
ICTS do not sell or otherwise market personal data to third parties.
Information that ICTS share
ICTS may share personal information with companies, organizations and individuals if ICTS reasonably believe that this is necessary:
- In order to comply with applicable law and regulation, a legally binding request from a governmental or regulatory body or any other legal obligation to which ICTS are subject to.
- In order to detect or prevent fraud.
If ICTS will be acquired by a third party, personal information may be shared with the company, organization or individual making the acquisition.
Where ICTS store your information
The information that ICTS collects may be transferred to, and stored at, a location outside the European Economic Area (EEA). It may also be accessed by personnel located outside the EEA on our behalf or on behalf of our contractors. By submitting personal information to us through this website, it is also agreed to transfer, store and process that information outside the EEA.
How ICTS protect your information and your rights
ICTS maintain administrative, technical and physical safeguards to protect against unauthorized disclosure, use, alteration or destruction of the personal information.
Personal Data may be reviewed, corrected, updated or changed at any time by contacting us. Any right to such access or correction may be limited by applicable law.
For any questions about this policy or your personal information, please contact us.